Thursday 12 June 2014

low carb journey


I started desperately searching something on the internet that caught my attention and gave me something to cheer, until they decided to study Neuro and started watching the videos and reading the books of Tony Robinns. So I discovered a strength I could use and when given the end of last year I decided to use this new power to learn English and keep studying on the mind. I studied around 1.400h of technical equipment and learning of English. Spent an average of 8 to 10 hours a day devouring everything he could to give me the base. (Calm I'll mention your method!)
I took into account how it was working, but for myself. Completion in two months already understood well and with three've been talking about everyday things and am improving more and more English. Give you entered. This year I felt a lot of pain in the knees and there were about 4 months ago I was diagnosed with Paget's disease (in two months I had the final confirmation, passing several exams) is a rare, degenerative disease and has no cure, but it is not contagious . I rethought everything I did and that I planned to do, I decided to lose weight, and this was one of my goals, but always stalled. Reviewed the e-mails I received from your website late last year (I thought wonderful, but not put into practice at the time) who married with lessons once data for me as a teacher, and this was the stuff you more consistent and good sense (I speak it for you not the formational area) in technical and scientifically proven methods.
I used the technique of mind power, plus their advice, because without them I would have a physiological imbalance, but did not buy your book. Ie, used only part of what you would have to pass me because I had only the references of emails, and exactly on May 5 I promised I'd lose weight to lessen the burden on bones and as I did with English, made with my body and their tips were fundamental. I weighed myself and I'm already 86 kg (99 kg in the photo) and my goal is 78 kg which was my weight at 18, I'm 45 today. Conversation I applied some techniques and habits changed only two of my kids and they had also good results, although they are in the growth phase and found even easier.
Thanks for your patience and if you want to know the techniques that used the mind, I believe that their work will complement more so, because the directed will accelerate your process as I did with me.
Best wishes and may God continue to bless you.

5 comments: